CUNY’s Spring 2020 term was moved online in March. This is where his classes live till the end of term. Those classes are ENG101-1403, ENG201-1609, ENG250-118w and ENG373-120w. BEFORE YOU START USING THIS SITE CLICK THE CLASS YOU ARE IN BELOW TO REVEAL POSTS FOR YOU (if you don’t do that you will see posts from all my classes)
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Spring Break?!
BUT I am not GONE! I am still here to answer emails, I can Skype if you want to have like an electronic face to face and in this post I am going to say this — ASK ME ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!
Good luck everyone!!!!! You have done great things and are going to continue to do great things.
5 comments:
INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS
Sorry if I haven't been commenting lately, a lot of things happened in my family and my father is in the hospital and unable to breath. I got little to no support from my other teachers and they got mad at me because I didn't turn in anything, and no support for the career I want to do. So I've been staying away from school work for awhile.
ReplyDeleteTotally Reasonable! This website is here when you need it as am I! Take your time. To get a grade by the end of term I would need your papers by the 14th but if you need more time I can always give you an INC and you can turn in the work later! It’s a crazy time! Take care of yourself. Teachers like to hide this fact but there are more important things in life than school!
DeleteThanks Professor. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeletePrecious Adegoke
Thanks for break in videos!
ReplyDeleteSigned,
Those with lots of catching up to do!
Yay! Also I am not sure how many videos are left to make! Term may end early cause I made videos too fast!
Delete