Labels

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The End: Shakespeare!

For my students that read Shakespeare this term I thought I would end by reading a Short Story about Shakespeare — this is “Everything and Nothing” by Borges

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that! I am very intrigued by Borges now- especially after his story which Baudrillard uses about the map which reminds me of SYNECDOCHE, NEW YORK- and will hope to be reading his work (and of course more Shakespeare) into the summer and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Synecdoche NY is one of my favorite movies — I think YOU in particular would like Borges — read “Garden of Forking Paths” “Tower of Babel” and “Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertrius” and the Three faces of judas

      Delete

INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS