CUNY’s Spring 2020 term was moved online in March. This is where his classes live till the end of term. Those classes are ENG101-1403, ENG201-1609, ENG250-118w and ENG373-120w. BEFORE YOU START USING THIS SITE CLICK THE CLASS YOU ARE IN BELOW TO REVEAL POSTS FOR YOU (if you don’t do that you will see posts from all my classes)
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
4 comments:
INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS
Omg I’m obsessed. I just watched the whole thing and i need to watch it again! So so good! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was very fun to make! I wish I could have expanded it but all the clips kind of fucked up my computer and I don’t have the original files anymore! (I didnt know what I was doing and made it in such a way that it was a HUGE file)
DeleteThank you for making this!!! Will you ever be doing it for another piece of literature? And was that Megan Markle on a cop tv show?!
ReplyDeleteLaw and Order maybe? I am never doing this again! It was too much work!
Delete