Labels

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The End of Geoff Klock’s Spring 2020 Classes!

These are three goodbye videos I made, so you can choose your own ending to the class! These have nothing to do with your grades so you can also ignore them!

The Meaning of Life:

(also in this video I ended by saying it doesnt matter what you pay attention to but don’t pay attention to racists and anti-Vaxxers and flat-earthers and 9/11 “truthers” and MRA people and stuff that is generally inimical to life).

Stay in Touch:


A poem, because I like poetry and how are you going to stop me from reading a poem in my own house if I want to?




24 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I've been quiet these past few weeks, but professor, man, I am gonna miss the heck out of you. Thank you for being so understanding during this hard time and I hope that everything gets better for you as a teacher moving on. I'm gonna miss you and your lectures so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Elizabeth Sawney btw lol

      Delete
    2. THIS WHOLE THING IS SO SAD! BUT I AM NOT GONE AND YOU CAN COME SEE ME ANYTIME

      Delete
  2. thank you for a great class. Loved your secret to the meaning of life. Its that simple
    Matthew Morelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much professor. I am going to miss you so freaking much I’m so mad that this semester ended up online. I hope i can take another one of your classes in the future. The poem was AMAZING loved it so much. Thank you.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU FOR EVEN WATCHING THESE INSANE VIDEOS

      Delete
  4. Thank for such a great class.Sorry my comments are so late but you were one of my favorite professors this semester. I hope I can have another one of your classes in the future. I loved the poem because well I write poetry. thank you again for an awesome class
    Octavia Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the time you've put into each of these videos. Thank you for making this semester fun and making Shakespeare cool again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Professor for everything, you were one of funniest professors Ive had, your way of teaching and engaging with your students was a great thing to witness and i'm legit going to miss hearing you say stuff like 'oh its a smaller class today, dw you guys are my favourites' or how you compare a lot of what you say to comics and x-men hahaha
    Ive had the pleasure to take 3 of your classes throughout my two years here and safe to say, I hope you keep inspiring others like you have for me.

    Cheers mate, all the best
    -Bon Joseph Yang

    ReplyDelete
  7. IF WE ARE ONLINE IN THE FALL I REALLY MIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose the Ashbery ending, and I just want to say thank you for all your time and effort you put into teaching our class. You did not have to make the 100+ videos you did AT ALL, but that shows how much you care about your students and their success. You were a really funny and inspiring professor and I hope to stay in touch!

    -Josiah Ramesar

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lecture were really AMAZING and PERFECT. You were best professor I had. Your class has improved everything about me and I have gained a lot from your ENG101 class! Your passion touched me! Thank you for everything and I hope to stay in touch!

    Best,
    Jinah Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Live more intensely"... I like that. (Also, was really touched by the Ashbery poem!) We'll be keeping in touch, thank you so much for your patience and understanding this semester prof!!! Please be safe and keep being you, you are a memorable and profound person to be teaching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It was actually a pretty good term, as fucked up as that is to say!

      Delete
  12. Thank you for everything professor! Hope to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Professor for the classes! You did everything perfectly from the start of the semester to the end! I'm going to miss your lectures, this was probably the only class I felt like not only my opinion but the rest of my class mates opinions mattered to you! You know how to teach a class by connecting with the students! I'm going to make sure I take classes with you again in the near future! Keep being you! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your saying that!!!!! That means a lot!

      Delete

INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS