Labels

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

CUNY’s “Recalibration Period for Educational Equity” featuring Bernard and MAUREEN

This is a brief video about an email you may have gotten and I may have more to say about this shortly 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the clarification!!! Hope you guys and Bernard stay safe!!!
    Gabriela Jimenez

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Yall are so cute and funny!!! awwww!!! CUNY is just annoying at this point but thanks for the clarifications!! I wish professors could just give us a grade and let life be because this is just too much honestly. But this is part of life I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info, I’ll keep an eye out for the Credit/No Credit email

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching this in May just because Maureen and Bernard are in it <3 Thankful due dates are flexible in this class during the end times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiiiii Bernard and Maureen! Stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS