Labels

Monday, March 30, 2020

Comment at any time!

I got a question today from a student who asked “is it ok if I comment on an older blog from like a week ago” — YES OF COURSE! The whole point of this is that you get to it when you have time — thats why I am not doing Zoom classes at a particular moment. So whenever you get around to seeing a video comment on the video — I get an email letting me see the content of EVERY comment so your comment will not be missed! Also, again if you are having trouble commenting just email me your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT COMMENTING!!! If you are a current student of mine please include your first and last name somewhere. (You don’t have to log in to make a comment, but if you log in with your gmail account your name and image will be there automatically). Ask QUESTIONS, or give OPINIONS WITH REASONS or ADD something to the discussion with EXAMPLES! If for some reason your comments disappear — JUST EMAIL ME YOUR COMMENTS